Digital Camera: Video Mail (160) to VGA (640)?

Pikachu 23:18 07 Dec 03

Hi all
Is it possible to transfer from video mail (160 mail) to VGA (640 VGA)? The reason I ask is that I have bought a Sony DSC-P10 Digital Camera and it can record over 90 minutes of mpeg footage if recorded under mail but under VGA it records about 10 minutes on a 256 Mb memory stick. So if I was to record under mail I would like to put it to VGA, wondering if there is any application that does this.

Thanks for all responses

BarryKeith 00:41 08 Dec 03

Get hold of a program called "Video Live Mail" it can accept the majority of formats including VGA, and can also record or playback files.

Pikachu 13:46 08 Dec 03

Thanks for the response. I read a little about this application it reduces files to mail format but can it transfer a mail sized video to VGA?

Pikachu 16:10 17 Dec 03

Hi All
I'm running Windows XP and have been using this PC for about 6 months now it has both a DVD\CDRW (samsung SM-348) Combi Drive and a DVDRW Drive (Sony 510A) and yesterday I found that I lost them from My Computer. In Device Manager there is an exclamation mark on both these items and not sure whats happened to them as I have not installed and done anything to the PC. The Device Status for both these drives are:

Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.

Any ideas why I get this error

Thanks for all responses

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…