digital camera olympus d380

Eddie 2425 20:07 04 May 03

hi guys pc world are doing this camera for £99.00 as a first camera has any one got any views or comments thanx

woodchip 20:19 04 May 03
  Faser 20:54 04 May 03

Probably a good starter camera, it is very basic so it depends what you want to do with it. The price is good; 50 quid dearer in Dixons.

I am not certain but I think it is similar or the same as the Olympus C120.

If you enjoy taking digital photos you will want to upgrade to a better camera quite soon. However you will have a good insight to what you need by then and its nice to have a camera thats not going to cost a fortune to replace if it gets damaged or nicked.

You will need a bigger storage card and batteries plus charger.

See revue at this site
click here

alan_blue 21:28 04 May 03

I have had a d380 since christmas .I think it is a great basic camera .I have taken quite a few photos with it and i am very satisfied with the results .obviously it would be great to have optical zoom, but at this price ,go for it .

Eddie 2425 21:41 04 May 03

thanx read the reports still not sure would also add that pc world are only doing this price on the net as with currys. when i went in to pc world they said that £99.oo was only vailable on the net and not in the stores.

mammak 21:59 04 May 03

if what faser says is right, ie: as c120, you cant go wrong with this un at that price, i have olympus c120 paid a lot more "mail order" but being an novice, wouldnt change it for the world, but what i will say if your about too do your own print,s go for a decent double side glossy photo card, like kodak 25 sheets for £8.00. outstanding photo,s, good luck with your photo,s

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…