Digital camera now working but Quicktime needed.

Giggle n' Bits 12:54 24 Nov 03

After closing my post earlier, I can now use the Digital camera but just need some Quicktime software.

I know there is Quick Time and can someone correct me is there a Quick Time Picture Viwer software as well which is used for these Digital Camera's ?

Reason I say this when connecting the Digital Camera it warns first before downloading pictures that "Movie files or Flash Pix files cannot be used because Quick Time is not installed or the version is old.

I admit I removed the quicktime a while ago.

So can someone tell me which of this Qucik Time installation and where can I get the Quick time software from, I have a feeling Apple but where ?

beeuuem 12:58 24 Nov 03

Quicktime player can be obtained from click here

Giggle n' Bits 12:59 24 Nov 03

the Quick Time software ?.

christmascracker 13:09 24 Nov 03

I've downloaded Quick Time from the above link and have the picture viewer included

beeuuem 13:13 24 Nov 03

Apparently not. It seems that some digital cameras use the Picture Viewer as the default viewer for D/L pictures
click here

Stuartli 13:25 24 Nov 03

Try Irfanview - it's a superb free viewer, CD player etc and can be used to create slideshows etc. You'll need to read the Help files to discover all of its features.

click here

Don't forget to download the codecs as well.

Giggle n' Bits 23:35 24 Nov 03

& also thanks to christmascracker (Yes it was included but I didn't know until I tried it) &
M8 Stuartli.

I installed the Quicktime Pro version and this has got everything working Honky Dory Fine ! Now I can get more done again.

Thanks All !.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…