digital camera not talking to computer

automatic 20:57 09 Feb 05

I have posted this before but the omly answer I got was to use a card reader.
I installed Camedia Master 4.2 with my Olympus C-760UZ but when I try to download pictures from thr camers using Camedia it looks for them on my Floppy drive. Any suggestions welcome. I would like to us Camedia if possible.

john-232317 22:14 09 Feb 05

Are you using XP ? Plug in camera to PC with usb lead, switch on camera, a window will pop up with a list of all programs that can unload your pictures to PC. Hilite your choice of any one, click ok and follow instructions.

Bagsey 22:23 09 Feb 05

Why not use a card reader it saves all of the hassle with Camedia software. Just MOVE the files from your card to a folder on your Hard Disk. Moving them will automatically clear your memory card ready to use again.

Bagsey 22:23 09 Feb 05

Why not use a card reader it saves all of the hassle with Camedia software. Just MOVE the files from your card to a folder on your Hard Disk. Moving them will automatically clear your memory card ready to use again.

Buchan 35 22:26 09 Feb 05

Hear, hear Dadyassa. I too have an Olympus camera
and the instructions are there for all to read

automatic 18:58 12 Feb 05

have 98SE not XP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…