digital camera movie mode

yorkieman 00:45 22 Mar 04

hi can anyone help? i bought my wife a kodak digital camera it has movie mode on it but i would like to download the movie clips so i could save to a folder and burn to a cd. i can get the movie to play on my computer using the kodak software supplied but how do i save it to put in a folder? i can save pictures ok but there is nothing on the screen that says save as when playing back the movie clip. i use nero five hope someone can help

y_not 05:02 22 Mar 04

Not certain but normally movie clips are "captured" using video editing software (if you use XP it comes with the O/S).

The captured footage is usually in .avi format so can play in media player etc. but, again using the editing software you can convert to different formats for SVCD, DVD etc.

temp003 05:20 22 Mar 04

In the Kodak software itself, can you not right click the file and choose an option, such as Save As, or Copy?

If not, when the camera is connected to the computer, it should show up as a removable disk or drive in My Computer or Windows Explorer. Just double click the drive icon, find the movie file and copy it to the computer. Most cameras save movie clips in QuickTime .mov format. If your computer shows file extensions, the file should have an .mov extension at the end.

Bagsey 16:29 22 Mar 04

Go to click here Your files will most likely be in .mov format.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…