Digital Camera Fujipix 2200

femail kitten 12:27 20 Jan 04

Hi. I have got a digital camera Fujipix 2200. I have got windows 2000 operating system. The softwsare for the camera seems to load onto the system, but when I open my computer, there is a removable disk option, but no camera option. Please can any one help????????

silliw 13:16 20 Jan 04

Have had this problem with my fuji 601. if you are looking in explorer, it will be recognising the flash card in your camera as a removable drive. This is ok and you may not be able to see the camera in hardware devices as a camera. As long as you can open the finepix software to download your inmages, I would'nt worry.

Stuartli 14:13 20 Jan 04

As silliw states the camera, just as with a card reader, is seen in My Computer or Explorer as a removeable drive.

Presumably you have created a folder (or use My Pictures if you have XP) to drag and drop your pix files into it.

You should then delete the camera's pix files after removing it from your computer system; if not you will probably need to reformat its memory card.

The other point is whether you are trying to use the 2200 as a webcam as some Fuji models have this facility?

Jester2K 14:39 20 Jan 04

I have the S304 and it also appears as a Removable Drive under XP.

Just go into the folders on the new drive and drag and drop your pictures from there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…