Digital Camera

harristweed 08:45 31 May 03

I intend to purchase a digital camera, and I need a wide angle lens. 28mm in Film Camera language. Also one able to store a large number of pictures (75+) Can anyone recommend a reasonable quality digital camera please. My budget it 500 €uros.

961 09:03 31 May 03

click here

For quality stick to Canon, Nikon, Olympus

Most 3x zooms have reasonably wide angle start, otherwise look for threaded mount to take supplementary

No of shots depends on size of memory card. The one that comes with the camera won't be big enough but you can buy bigger quite cheaply now

anchor 09:30 31 May 03

Off the top of my head, most cameras in your price range have a wide angle equivalent of 35mm.

The Nikon referred to by 961 will have a 28mm, but when it is released in July will cost about £574. click here

The alternative is to fit a wide angle adaptor, on a camera with a screw thread. I think that some of the Kodak and Olympus cameras have this facilty.

harristweed 09:37 31 May 03

many thanks for your help

paddy75 12:35 31 May 03

Harristweed when you are ready to buy i would reccomend this site,click here I have bought over the net from them and found them to be very well priced and reliable.Delivery here to Ireland in two days,rest of UK next day post free. Hope this is of some help to you Paddy...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…