Digital Camera 3/4 megapixel whats best?

Hi,

Can any of you advise on the which is the best make out there for print,picture quality and basically all-good around digital camera.

Thanks for looking!

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:58 24 Apr 05

Canon, Olympus, Fuji, make your choice they are all the same quality. click here click here click here

G

Diemmess 12:01 24 Apr 05

3 megapixels with a first class lens from any that GANDALF <|:-)> has named, will be far better than most cheap strangely named cameras boasting 4 megapixels and upwards

thanks but what would you recommend as the one for the best results

smy13 12:16 24 Apr 05

Just bought this as it had a good review in PCA from comet as its on specail online offer of £99 I'm more than happy with it click here

smy13 12:17 24 Apr 05

Review click here

Technotiger 12:19 24 Apr 05

Hi, I would recommend the Fuji Finepix F810 (6.3 million pixels - up to 12 million), 2.1 inch LCD monitor (widescreen & standard).

Superb results all round.

I have one.

Cheeers.

Technotiger 12:23 24 Apr 05

ps -

click here

Technotiger 12:27 24 Apr 05

Reviews and more re: F810

click here

steven_frost 12:39 24 Apr 05

The kodak DX6490 is one hell of a good all round one 1ox optical zoom can be found on ebay

hssutton 12:46 24 Apr 05

GANDALF <|:-)> omitted the Nikon which is a major player.

You didn't say how much you are prepared to pay. A few more pixels than you quoted, but I would recommend you look at the LUMIX 5.0-megapixel DMC-FZ5 with Optical Image Stabilizer + 12X optical zoom @£290. I've been using it's bigger brother the FZ20 as back up to my DSLRs, Super camera with a big plus being the Lieca lens.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…