digital camera

vienna1981 20:48 29 Oct 03

i know you always say that digital zoom is a waste of time but optical zoom digital cameras arent cheap! I am looking for a digital camera under ?80 and found this one click here

is it good for the price?

AubreyS 20:53 29 Oct 03

If you are happy with the spec, it's just right for you. At the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

jonnytub 22:14 29 Oct 03

i know you want to limit your budget, but might i suggest the kodak cx4210, a 2mp camera, no bells, no frills and not a lot more than you want to pay, this camera has been voted editors choice, pc plus camera of the week and i also think pcanswers gave a rave review of this camera. although not the newest on the market, it takes one hell of a picture using kodak colour science technology.

vienna1981 22:23 29 Oct 03

do you have a link to this camera?

Mike 22:25 29 Oct 03
  Djohn 22:45 29 Oct 03

click here for a look at the Kodak cx 4210 and review. Kodak make some excellent cameras of late, I have the DX 6340 and it takes some stunning quality shots. j.

vienna1981 22:52 29 Oct 03

thanks everyone, my mum is actually buying me one as a xmas present, so i'll let her decide which one to get, after all she's paying for it!!

anchor 09:45 30 Oct 03

As has been said, you get what you pay for. However, this price is cheap, and perhaps Mum does not wish to pay more.

Read more about this camera here:

click here

click here

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…