digital camcorder

eljanno 17:56 13 Jun 04

Hi
Can someone please help, i know this may not be the correct place to ask but I have had lots of help before and thought someone could give me a clue.
Basicaly I have a digital camcorder I put a firewire card in my comp and now I can transfer the video to my pc for writting to disc. However when I try to transfer from the camcorder to a video, I get perfect film and sound when I play it back on the video, but if I give the tape to anyone else they have no sound comming from the footage, could someone give me a clue as to what is going wrong or at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks Guy's
Jan

johnnyrocker 18:10 13 Jun 04

you could have a fault on your vcr which will not show up playing it's own recordings but will when played elsewhere if you have a second vcr (most homes hsve) cut the options by (a) trying any recording on the 1st machine (content does not matter for the purpose of this execercise) and try playing on second machine, if not ok point proved (1st machine faulty)
(b) if ok then move to recording on first machine from cam and try on second machine and see if ok.

johnny.

eljanno 12:03 14 Jun 04

thanks will do

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…