//some 3rd party need geo

digital camaras

kench 19:33 27 Mar 05

upgrading my Kodak cx6230(2mega pixal) to another Kodak but with higher pixel £200 limit to spend is the DX7630 any good any advice please.

Ivor_Monkey 21:23 27 Mar 05

click here is one of the best sites for camera reviews. If you don;t the detailed assessment on the specs, just go the conclusion and look at the pics.

absent 21:24 27 Mar 05

My advice would be to look at the Canon range,for not much more than £200 if you look around you could get the A95. Canon for me take the sharpest pics, never mind the megapixels.

UncleBulgaria 23:19 27 Mar 05

I have the Canon A80 and the quality is superb. Search the web for the cheapest price on the newer models. Good Luck

HXP 00:22 28 Mar 05

My Cannon is superb - an old G2 which you can pick up from Jessops now for your budget 4.1 megapixels but only a 3x optical zoom which is a bit low these days. Lots of camera for the money and excellent pictures I just would like a x10 zoom for my next camera but if that does not worry you they make a superb buy. Battery life is about 300 shots per charge (rechargeable battery) & it takes CF cards which offer huge capacity with for example 2 x 512mb cards

click here ring your local branch tell them you want a G2/G3 and they will source one for you. I got my son a G1 18 months ago for £225 ....

OR

I would also rate the Fuji models my neighbour has just got the one with the x10 zoom and I look on with envy ..... £200 - £250 new

FINEPIX S3500 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA
FINEPIX S5500 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA

PS Try the web for best deals on the camera's & buy your memory cards from ebuyer they are much cheaper than Jessops... ( but buy 2nd hand from Jessops for that 1 year gtee unless you are brave(ish) on ebay !!

HXP

HXP 00:24 28 Mar 05

If you want to sell the Kodak cx6230 - I am looking for a camera for my girlfriend ... mail me with a price if you want to move it on.

HXP

Stuartli 09:49 28 Mar 05

anchor provided this link the other day for a 4MP Nikon Coolpix 4100 at £117 including VAT:

click here

russmini 11:22 28 Mar 05

i am more than happy with my olympus c765 10 x zoom 4 megapixel etc etc. i paid just over £300 for it last year but notice prices are falling now, could be worth a look. All depends on what you want it for though.

russmini 11:26 28 Mar 05

could have also said to have a look on amazon, just bought my mom one from their for her 60th. £20 cheaper than shops and i got £25 worth of accessories free, but you have to get the discount code at the start and use at checkout stage, nearly got that bit wrong, they seem to be doing some good deals lately.

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…