Digi Cam probs

kesser 20:52 10 Dec 03

Digital camera running on XP Home - Worked spot on at first then had a blaster and several trojan infections and loaded Serif on machine. Since then the camera doesn't recognise pics as jpegs but wav files! Uninstalled serif and removed viruses but no luck. Now it comes up with 'not a valid win32 application'. Any ideas? I fear corruption of the worst kind - have uninstalled camera including all software & drivers and reinstalled but with no luck, in fact it kept finding it as a new device for the first five or so times I plugged it in.

twin 20:58 10 Dec 03

if you can try installing it on a different pc.
This will tell you if its the machine or your camera.

kesser 21:04 10 Dec 03

Thanks, it's a thought but not my camera! I tend to think that as it worked fine initially it's not a hardware fault - I don't know if there are any known issues with serif? seems like an invasive program and in spite of the viruses I feel like it may be down to that - how about the error mess?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…