difficulty using cover disc ulead media studio

medias 20:29 09 Jan 06

I have installed ulead media studio from the cover disc but it will not insert any video files. the error message produced reads 'file format mismatch'. the manual does not cover this. does anyone have any idea how to deal with this?
thanks

the-george 20:50 09 Jan 06

Where are you 'inserting' the files from and what type of file is it e.g. avi, mpeg. It seems that the file you are trying to use is not supported.

the-george 20:52 09 Jan 06

P.S. I have just posted a query about the same prog on the DVD. Seems like you might have the answer if you have installed it.

medias 22:09 09 Jan 06

the problem is happening with *.mpg files. the interesting thing is that some of these very files were created by the verssion of mediastudio pro 7 that can be downloaded for trial from uleads web-site

the-george 18:24 10 Jan 06

It seems that this only supports avi. and mpeg files which should be ok for you. You have to set it for one or the other and this is done through File/New. Expand the menu at the top which says Edit File Format then make sure that you enable the Mpeg option.

I am using this suite to try and capture video from a VCR using a Pinnacle Dazzle DVC80. I have got it to work but it only seems to want to record very short clips. Any ideas on how to set it for longer captures?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…