Difficulty saving Word Files on floppies

Severn Bore 21:21 10 Nov 03

My PC refuses to save Word Files onto a floppy disk or allow mw to cut and paste Word files from floppy onto the hard drive. I am presented with a File System Error (1026) or alternatively am told there is insufficient mempory despite there being plenty.
Can anyone help please?

critic-al 21:27 10 Nov 03
  woodchip 21:28 10 Nov 03

What Operating System? It sound like you need to repair ether Office or OS

alB 21:31 10 Nov 03

Found this article, might help: This error "Cannot Copy file: File system error 1026" indicates there is a problem with the C:\temp folder or the hard drive. Check the hard drive to see if you have sufficient free disk space. Try deleting some of the files in the C:\temp folder or the C:\windows\temp folder and then try to copy the file. If this corrects the problem you need to free up space in the C:\temp or C:\windows\temp and probably the hard drive as well. Do not just try deleting folders. Look for programs which you are not using and uninstall them properly.

Severn Bore 21:41 11 Nov 03

Thanx for advice received on problem saving Word files. Hopefully I shall now be able to resolve the issue

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…