Difficulty installing mailwasher.

Meshuga 08:36 29 Jun 06

My os is xphome sp2. I have 2 PCs networked via a netgear router and can work independently of each other. My main PC has mailwasher free installed and works perfectly. When I try to install mailwasher on the other PC I get a message saying " unable to proceed, only one installation allowed, for multiple installations upgrade to mailwasher Pro. Is there any way round this or is there another similar free prog that I can install on that PC please?

rezeeg 09:58 29 Jun 06

If you downloaded and saved the set-up program to PC1 (eg to desktop or a 'download' folder) try running it from PC2 and it should install.

It will still only control 1 mail account unless you upgrade.

€dstowe 10:36 29 Jun 06

I use ePrompter click here it accepts multiple email accounts and is free so you can install it on as many computers as you want (I have it on all 20 of mine)

Taff™ 12:06 29 Jun 06

There used to be a free Mailwasher version for multiple accounts but I can`t find the link to it. It may have been withdrawn when they launched the Pro version.

If you only have one e-mail account I can`t see why it wont`t load on the second PC. Have you tried downloading the program again onto the second PC as rezeeg suggests?

VoG II 12:19 29 Jun 06

Free multi-account version click here No. 30b.

rezeeg 12:50 29 Jun 06

VoG™ I don't know if that performs as good as its old v2.0.28 - now on v5.3.

Meshuga 13:04 29 Jun 06

Many thanks toall who responded, I will investigate all suggestions.

Taff™ 13:05 29 Jun 06

Thanks VoG™ - that was the one. It works fine on XP Pro with Outlook 2002.

Meshuga 14:02 29 Jun 06

Hi all,have decided to try ePrompter as suggested by Edstowe and have downloaded it successfully. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…