Difficulties with Clip Art

Durko 14:27 20 Mar 05

Bought current Computer Shopper Magazine with 75,000 Clip Art images assuming the CD would load and migrate into ms word. Not so!! Loaded the associated graphic viewer as instructed but still only able to click on icons to view them individually.

Due to this problem (for some crazy reason don't ask me why) I copied the magazine cd to a blank one and then created a folder in My Documents to use/copy across as neccessary. Then for some strange reason when booting up using win xp home, all the icons appear on the desktop as shortcuts to animals etc etc. They don't open just give location as E which is my cdwriter drive.

Tried deleting them they just reapear every time I login. I never set up a shortcut so anyone know what's going on and how to erase completely?

Advice would be appreciated.
Durko

Trackrat 16:37 20 Mar 05

Have you tried restoring your computer to a time before you messed with the clip-art disk.

Durko 10:51 22 Mar 05

Thanks trackrat back to normal again!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…