Different Facebook Accounts

K*B 10:18 AM 26 Nov 11

Hello friends, I noticed I have 2 different facebook accounts-each with my 2 differnt email addresses. I obviously need to delete 1, right? Or, what do I do? And in any case, how does one delete a facebook account? I need to sort out this duplication problem. Please help. Thanks.

gengiscant 10:19 AM 26 Nov 11
  K*B 19:14 PM 06 Jan 12

gengiscant, thanks; but what do I do? I went to Account Settings in my facebook account connected to my gmail account and attempted replacing it with/adding my yahoo email address but facebook reported that the yahoo address belongs to another facebook account etc. This other account must be my 2nd facebook account connected to my yahoo address, right? Do I then go ahead and delete/deactivate one facebook account and if so how will this affect the other remaining facebook account? I really can't figure out how this mixup came about in the first place. Pls help. Thanks.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites