different characters

jquest 22 Jan 12

my wireless advent keyboard types a different character from what i am typing and sometimes multiple ones. when i log to my yahoo email, the enter key erases my username and password. is there any help out there?

northumbria61 22 Jan 12

You either have the number lock ON or if not go via Control Panel - Region & Language - make sure you have formats set to English (United Kingdom) location set to United Kingdom and under Keyboard & Languages Tab set to English (United Kingdom)

northumbria61 22 Jan 12
  jquest 22 Jan 12

hi there, thanks. i tried several attempts your suggestions but it didnt work. i will try to find the software but advent support seemed to have no default on wireless keyboard software support. could anyone lead me to where i can get the software support?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message