Diamond Supra Express 336i Modem

CliffP 15:51 19 Nov 03

I'm rebuilding an old PC running WinME :( for someone and I need a driver for a Diamond Supra Express 336i Modem - I can't find one?!

p/n 23616165-001

Any help gratefully received...

MidgetMan 15:56 19 Nov 03

Think this is the old modem I took out of my pc when I went b/b, if you can ewait till I get home (about 6.40) I will ha a look and if so I can send you the driver disc.

CliffP 15:58 19 Nov 03

HI

Thanks for that - If you could email it to me that would be great - in the meantime, if anyone knows where I can download it from?

Thanks MidgetMan...

plsndrs3 15:59 19 Nov 03

I have a driver for a Diamond Supraexpres 56e/i pro, if that is any use?

Paul

MidgetMan 16:02 19 Nov 03

try click here about half way down the list

scotty 16:30 19 Nov 03
  CliffP 16:37 19 Nov 03

Hi Scotty

Thanks for that, but they all seem to be for 56k modems?

scotty 17:02 19 Nov 03

There is one link under software which refers to the 336 but, as you say, the drivers relate to 56s. Perhaps this modem uses standard Windows drivers?

MidgetMan 17:09 19 Nov 03

check the link i posted it is for the 336i

Stuartli 17:17 19 Nov 03

When I switched to XP I had the problem, yet again, of finding a driver for my SupraExpress 56i V Pro modem.

SonicBlue, who took Diamond over, ceased proper support and so I've used click here which is excellent. You should find the right driver for a 33.6 Diamond modem - it's easier if you have the modem's model reference number, such as SUP2560.

Even keying in the former Diamond websites brought no joy previously (website unavailable was ususal message), until I went to modem-help and found similar links to those of scotty. The second is particularly good.

Stuartli 17:22 19 Nov 03

If you go to modem-help.co.uk, click on Modems at the top of the page and choose D, you'll find virtually every Diamond modem listed if you scroll down the page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…