//some 3rd party need geo

Dialer_Watcher

fullyfitted 20:45 31 Aug 04

Following advice from the forum I downloaded the above program, sorry I can't find the original thread, however when I try and install it starts to to load a game called "entombed" Is this normal( because I don't want the game) or have I done something stupid and down loaded the wrong application (most likely explanation)
I would be grateful for any advice or a copy of the original link so that I can down load again.
On win xp home with dial up
Many thanks

Graham ® 20:59 31 Aug 04
  fullyfitted 21:10 31 Aug 04

Thanks Graham,
I have used this one before but because I wouldn't upgrade it kept throwing blank pages up so I lost patience and un installed it,If I can't resolve Dialer-watcher I might give it another go

Zak 21:14 31 Aug 04

Try this, it is free:

click here

fullyfitted 21:24 31 Aug 04

Zak,
Thats the one.
I notice the site has a sub heading"the home oF Dialer -watcher" so I guess my original thought that I had done something stupid was correct and I downloaded the wrong application,I will give it another go
Thanks , I will leave the thread open in case I need more help

Zak 21:25 31 Aug 04

Fullyfitted

Just realised, this should be OK and not include any games.

Zak

fullyfitted 23:19 31 Aug 04

I have down loaded it again and again it wants to install a game called "entombed" What am I doing wrong? I have down loaded the static build version,is this the right one?
I have e-mailed the site builder and he has offered help on Yahoo messenger he says "Hello Thanks For The Email I Will Try And Help You Any way I Can.If You Wish To Talk You Can Catch Me On Yahoo Messenger As Antidialer

bye"
but this is something new to me and I feel I am getting into deep waters and areas I do not understand.
However work is calling so I will give it another go tomorrow.

Zak 12:27 01 Sep 04

I suggest you download the Dynamic Build zip file. Extract into a folder in your programs directory and then double click the Dialer_Watcher.exe file to run the program. There is a tick box which will allow for the program to run on start up.

I tried the self instal version but it wanted to install later versions of files and I decided to be careful and not go down that road.

fullyfitted 22:02 01 Sep 04

Zac,
thanks for your help,I think I am getting into areas I don't really understand so I will leave until I've plucked up the courage to give it a go.Apologies for being lat in coming back to you, I've been getting a Server Error when I try to log on to P C A , all other sites ok though

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…