devolo dLAN 200 ave wireless n

weemacs 26 Jun 12

I have purchased the above produce and thought I have set it up properly and it can be seen on my network as develo-000B3BE6C030 I cannot get it to accept any passowrd I set. Just keep saying incorrect password whether it be my ipad, kindle etc that I use. I have tried resetting thru DLan cockpit and thru admin with no luck. Its supposed to be easy to set up I am tearing my hair out.

northumbria61 26 Jun 12

Have you considered contacting the Technical Services Hotline (in this LINK) ?

enter link description here

weemacs 26 Jun 12

thanks northumbria61 called the number and was sorted right away. Doesn't matter what password you reset through the dlan cockpit ( that is only for admin) the password is the security number on the mini that u plug into the electricity socket devoid of the router. Thanks again very grateful.

northumbria61 26 Jun 12

Thanks for the feedback - great news!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message