DEVLDR 16

panepane 13:47 16 Feb 03

I am getting this error message soon after booting up my PC even though I have not run a program. I have just had a new motherboard installed and it may be connected with that. I am using Windows 98 SE. Can anyone advise me on how I can remove this error message as it prevents me shutting the system down correctly.

VoG™ 14:32 16 Feb 03

this file is part of creative labs sound blaster. here is how you remove it, while still in windows mode. what you do first is click start, then run, then type msconfig, click OK, got it? good, then go to startup. Scroll down until you find devldr 16 then disable it by unchecking it, make sure you click apply then Ok. Alright now it's no longer in use by windows. now click my computer, then C: drive, then the windows folder, now system folder. Look for devldr 16. Now highlight it, then click the right sided mouse button, click cut, then click the right mouse button again, go to send to. then send it to your A: drive. the reason it's better to do this is if you need this file for any reason you can allways get back. Better safe than sorry.

Source: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…