device not working

geedad 30 Mar 12

"ctredr15.sys\0000 Root\Legacy ctredr15.sys\0000 " windows 7 error code?

Does anyone know what device this could be, please?

geedad

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 30 Mar 12

What is the "ctredr15.sys" ? Our database contains 2 different files for filename ctredr15.sys . This files belongs to product Caretaker Redirector and were developed by company SurfRight B.V.. This files have description Caretaker Redirector. This file contains driver. You can find it in the Drivers section of the System Explorer.

As it usually relates to the PCI Express card I assume its part of the drivers for your graphics card.

geedad 30 Mar 12

Fruit Bat /\0/\

Thanks for your information. I will come back to you on this, because I have been having trouble Shutting Down, and some of the "cures" may be updated drivers or device repairing according to my system diagnostic thing. But I will try to see if I can copy what it was , and let you know. Once more, thank you. Do I need to go to the Surf Right website for updates ...?

geedad

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message