device manager_other devices-yellow questions mark

Irene40 17:11 20 Aug 06

when i go to device manager,then other devices, there is Yellow Questions marks there, one beside Multimedia Audio Controller, also PCI Simple Communications, and Raid Controller, Video Controller also Video Controller (VGA Compatibles) When i go to each and one off there Properties.The drivers for this device are not installed (Code 28).To reinstall click Reistall Driver. I do that but then it ask me for a installation cd, havent a clue what cd its talking about..Ok the cd,s i have here are Drivers And Utilities another is Powered By Radeon andd Cyberlink DVD Solution and last PowerDvd xp.

ade.h 17:19 20 Aug 06

It needs the motherboard installation CD. In you case, choose the Drivers and Utilities disc.

Irene40 17:59 20 Aug 06

cheers i did that Drivers and Utilities disc but im stuck on Video Controller and Video Controller (VGA Compatible) im i useing the wrong disc have i to change the disc to any the others ive mentioned.

woodchip 18:01 20 Aug 06

All the drivers are on the Motherboard CD. You just need to look at all the folders

woodchip 18:02 20 Aug 06

Before running setup in the folder you are better to uninstall the yellow in device manager first

Irene40 19:03 20 Aug 06

thanks a lot for the advice fixed the problem cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5