Device manager

kingslater 14:29 02 Jul 03

How do i create a logo in the "manufactured and developed" area of the system properties in windows xp like packard bell have their logo in the system properties in the control panel, how would i go about it and set my own up. cheers :)

caast ©? 14:46 02 Jul 03

I dont know if same applies to Xp but in 98SE
create your logo in paint 110 x 110 pixels and save as Oemlogo.bmp you can then replace this in the system folder of windows by replacing the one that is already there if it is present. Note because of the size the logo you create should be very basic with few colours.

You can also replace Oeminfo with your own text by doing the same i.e create in note pad and replace in the sytem folder.

As I said this works in 98SE I do not know about XP as I have not done this in XP

If you go to Control panel/system your new logo and info should be there.

As a precaution save the existing files to disk in case you get things wrong and you can put them back to the original.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…