Device Locater

Eimy 02:34 07 Dec 06

Hi ...

I'm just wondering whether in the market .. we have a device/tool that actually can detect any device being installed.

What I meant is something like this. Take an example in my house. Can I actually detect any device being installed in my house by someone. For example .. speaker, CCTV etc.

I heard a news which reported that a model routine day being circulated in the internet. Further investigation detected that the was a cctv installed at her place by 'someone'.

Gee...now I'm worried if that happens to me ...

AndySD 04:50 07 Dec 06

There is no such device that I know of, but the chances of it happening to most people is very tiny. To set someting up like that is not cheap and takes quite a lot of skill to set it up proffesionaly enough for the person bieng watched not to notice the devices.

My advice is not to worry about it. Remember its your house and you are in it most of the time, the chances are you would see any changes.

Andy

harry12 17:36 07 Dec 06

Maplin sell WiFi-N-Spy Finder, one of its functions is to locate any spy cameras. Price £14.99.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…