Development help

davecooper 09:53 26 Jun 10

Firstly, if this is in the wrong forum then apologies. I have what appears to be an original idea for a game. I actually came up with the idea about ten years ago but have not done anything about it until now. A web designer acquaintance has looked at it with a view to featuring it on some of his sites. However, he has told me that the game has potential but as an iphone app or similar. He has suggested that I enlist the help of a Flash/Phone App developer.
How do I best find someone who is willing to review this game, give me some advice and possible help develop the idea?

davecooper 11:46 26 Jun 10

Just answered my own question. Found an ideal development forum where I am sure I can get help.

Sea Urchin 12:27 26 Jun 10

Just a timely warning - don't reveal too much about the game on an open forum or you may find the idea has been hijacked.

davecooper 17:35 26 Jun 10

No probs. I am a design engineer and have had to use disclosure agreements before. I have proof of concept date so that will help with any copyright issus if it comes to it. Thanks for the warning anyway.

Sea Urchin 18:02 26 Jun 10

Wish you great success with your idea

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…