Desperatly seeking a Silent ATX Case 49cm Width

Audio~~Chip 23:06 30 Sep 09

As my header I am looking for a ATX case which must be designed for silence ops with a 49cm Depth as one I am sending back a Antec Solo is just too short at 47cm.

Was looking at the possibility of Coolermaster Sileo 500. I don't want if possible one of them with a PSU at the bottom and not one full of massive case fans in the top or front panel like gamer cases.

Problem was fitting in the Antec Solo case was my PowerColour HD 4850 being too long and the sheath of the PCI-Express Power cord wouldn't bend enough because of internal HDD bay construction.

Stuartli 23:43 30 Sep 09

Your thread title is different to your requirements..:-)

This company has a wide range of cases:

click here

49cms is quite a depth - my own ATX Midi case is approximately 39 centimetres deep and even Full Tower cases seem to generally fall short.

Audio~~Chip 23:54 30 Sep 09

They got some nice looking cases! will spend a few hours going over their site. Have you even used them ?

Stuartli 00:11 01 Oct 09

No, but I came across the company while researching a potential case replacement a couple of years ago.

Stuartli 00:11 01 Oct 09

No, but I came across the company while researching a potential case replacement a couple of years ago.

Audio~~Chip 00:21 01 Oct 09

Seems I will be able to go the Silent Root still with a Coolermaster Sileo !!! this was originally my 1st choice about a week ago but I couldn't find it with no PSU fitted. I have sourced one now local to me. Thanks again.

Audio~~Chip 00:21 01 Oct 09

I mean Route not Root. Durrr

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017