Despair! - Can't get rid of pop up adverts

titu 20:33 05 Mar 06

Can anyone put me out of misery?

I have installed AD-aware,spybot & cc cleaner to eradicate the problem when i have been 'attacked' by pop up adverts, but unfortunately, the problem still exists.

What more can i do?

Your help will be much appreciated.

VoG II 20:36 05 Mar 06

Are these Messenger Service pop-ups like click here - if so disable.

If not, download Ewido Anti-Malware trial version click here

When installing, under 'Additional Options' untick 'Install background guard' and 'Install scan via context menu'.

Launch Ewido by double clicking the icon on your desktop. The program will now go to the main screen. You will need to update Ewido to the latest definition files. On the left hand side of the main screen click update then click on Start Update.

Then select 'Settings'. Under the bottom section 'What to Scan?' make sure 'Scan every file' is ticked. Select 'OK' and you will return to scanning options. Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin. This scan can take quite a while to run.

While the scan is in progress, you will be prompted to clean the first infected file it finds. Choose 'Clean' (or 'Delete' if 'Clean' is not an option). Then put a tick next to 'Perform action on all infections'. Doing this enables the scan to proceed automatically until its completion. Click OK.

titu 21:17 05 Mar 06

I keep getting this message for about a week now and it keeps popping up every minute - Windows explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry about the inconvenience.

What should i do?

Tks!

VoG II 21:20 05 Mar 06

Start, Run, type

sfc /scannow

and click OK.

More info click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…