Desktop Wallpaper

recap 09:31 05 Oct 05

I have a number of images that I would like to have on my desktop as wallpaper.

Does anybody know if there is a program that will rotate these so I can have a different one at set intervals?

ventanas 09:39 05 Oct 05

Hi recap, is this what you're looking for click here

recap 09:55 05 Oct 05

Just what the doctor ordered ventanas, that's brilliant thank you.

Marce22 21:18 05 Oct 05

Hi everyone,
I am the creator of Desktop Animator. I am very pleased to see my program has been recommended on here by ventanas, and recap is satisfied with Desktop Animator.

Since there seems to be some unexpected interest generating around Desktop Animator (version 1.0 wasn't really supposed to be ready for the public yet :p), I will release version 1.1 of the program when I get the chance. Version 1.1 will include a few minor bug fixes and possibly an updated help file.

Also, PLEASE click on advertisements or make a donation (click here) if you enjoy using Desktop Animator or any of my other programs. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again! :D

Sincerely,
Marcel Tetrault
President of Magnonic Software
click here

ventanas 22:01 05 Oct 05

Well, well, well, it's not everyday that this happens. Good evening Marcel. I don't actually use DA myself, but I knew of it, so recommended it to recap. If I ever do decide to use it I will certainly make a donation. I am curious, have you been a member here for long, or did you find out about the interest in some other way.

Marce22 05:08 06 Oct 05

I just joined PC Advisor today. Every now and then, I go through my website's logs and I noticed that I was getting quite a few referrals from PC Advisor. I especially found it "odd" that all the hits were directed to my website's Desktop Animator page since Desktop Animator hasn't really been publicized. So I decided to investigate. I always try to find out what is being said about my programs. That also brings me to my next question, how did you find about Desktop Animator?

If anyone has any suggestions for Desktop Animator or any of my other programs, please let me know.

Also, sorry for asking for donations, it's just that I don't really get any lol. So I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Thanks again for the recommendation ventanas.

recap 11:33 06 Oct 05

Your program is excellent, I have found nothing wrong with it on my PC (XP Pro).

I have (like ventanas) already recommended it to people that I know.

Monoux 12:03 06 Oct 05

bookmark

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…