Desktop wallpaper

willo500 23:51 04 Apr 05

I used a picture from my pictures for the background to the desktop but now find for some reason I have lots of my pictures available for use when I right click the desktop and then "properties" and "desktop".

I don't suppose it's a major problem but I would quite like to undo this situation and go back to the standard windows default backgrounds, using pictures as and when I want. The way it is just now makes it difficult to locate the background I want from a long list.

Please could you advise.

Many thanks,

SANTOS7 00:22 05 Apr 05

In XP My computer>open C:\ drive> click windows folder>search for files and folders>pictures,music,video>where it says "all or part of file name" enter .jpg or .bmp whatever you pictures are stored as>click search results and delete them from there.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 17:58 05 Apr 05

Your normal wallpapers are usually in

Try using 'browse' from desktop setting tab and go that folder and choose one wallpaper from there and see if this resolves.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…