Desktop Themes

Samuel Gee 17:22 26 Aug 05

Hi,anyone know of a "Themes" program that does not load spyware with the theme.Tried StyleXP.took some time to remove the implanted spyware and my P.C has "Belt and Braces" security!!

VoG II 17:38 26 Aug 05
  woodchip 17:43 26 Aug 05

May I ask? Why do you use Themes? all they do other than pretty picture is use system resources

rawprawn 18:32 26 Aug 05

Come on woodchip, where is your sense of artistic appreciation? :)

rawprawn 18:34 26 Aug 05
  Samuel Gee 12:36 27 Aug 05

Thanks for you help,the link from "Rawprawn" was only for Screensavers it is more the full theme I was looking for. Thanks again all.
Sam Gee

The Spires 13:22 27 Aug 05

Style Xp doesn't install spyware. Downloads from click here do have a toolbar attached but only to the first three themes you download per session after that other themes etc are in a zip format & have no additions to them. I have around fifty themes from Theme XP.

mattyc_92 13:45 27 Aug 05

I have already commented on this (in the thread that VoG™ posted, plus another a year or so ago).

Just keep trying to download the file. If it is *.exe, then click Cancel, after a while, a Zip version will be displayed. Download this one....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…