Desktop Sidebar

Chris-347369 17:10 23 Feb 06

I saw Desktop Sidebar mentioned in this months mag and have been looking at click here

I was wondering if anyone else uses it and is it adware/spyware free?

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:28 23 Feb 06

I put it on my computer a few weeks ago but soon got bored of it. It also makes the viewing pane in explorer smaller. I saw no benefit in it so deleted it. You can try it as it seemed to be stable and spyware free.

G

User-312386 17:30 23 Feb 06

Had it on my computer as well and viewing web pages is a pain

Got bored as well after about 2 hours of use

^wave^ 18:11 23 Feb 06

i have used it for a few now and use it in the hide mode which i find easier. i also use outlook toolbars the same way. i must agree that i dont see the point of it. it would be much more useful if you could launch applications from it

smy13 18:49 23 Feb 06

May be it's because i'm getting to be a bit like Victor Meldew lately, but tried it and could not see for the life of me what it adds to experiance of using a PC, couldn't get on with the fact it seemed to take up so much space, plus you can onlt look at your photos cycling round for so long before it becomes annoying (told you I was getting like VM!!!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…