Desktop Message

Phoenix40 17:01 08 Sep 10

Hello i wonder if someone can help me. Ive just opened up my computer and while it is booting up i get this message all the time now on desktop. It says Rundll Error Loading

C:\users\Roland\Appdata\Roaming\QTWMC1321.dll

Access Denied

Does anyone know what this means and how i can get rid of it. I did install a new game yesterday but had no problems so far. I have done a CMD SFC Scannow and used the CCleaner but it still shows up

birdface 17:11 08 Sep 10

QTWMC1321.dll
Did you spell it right.Nothing on Google for it.

Phoenix40 17:28 08 Sep 10

Hello thank you for your reply. Sorry i forgot to mention i use Wins Vista on my computer. I agree its either QTWMC1321.dll or QTWMCI321.dll. I too cant seem to find it either. I did have problems a few days ago with my computer thinking there was a virus attack but after doing a system restorer going back quite a few days and doing several antivirus checks i seem to have sorted everything out till today when i started up my computer just now and i keep getting that message. So unless i do a system restorer again is there any other way i can trace it. Hope to hear from someone soon thanks.

Nontek 17:30 08 Sep 10

You might find a clue among these ...

click here

birdface 17:37 08 Sep 10

Maybe run C cleaner if you have it.
Can't find anything about it so far.

Woolwell 17:38 08 Sep 10

What was the new game?

Phoenix40 17:50 08 Sep 10

Hello the new game i installed was called Victoria 2 by Paradox. I did have trouble starting the game until i went into administrator use for Vista SP2 pack then it seemed to work alright. I will try out the other message in a moment thanks.

Phoenix40 18:22 08 Sep 10

Hello heres the latest ive found about this problem. As i went into Msconfig Utility. I got an antivirus warning message from my AVG scanner with a problem on this file. It turns out its a Trojan horse virus with this detail Crypt_cAYH.
Ive got it isolated in my AVG vault at the moment shall i just delete it or what? Shall i restart my computer and see what happens. Ive got no idea how i got it there as ive had no real problems recently thanks a lot for any help.

Phoenix40 19:04 08 Sep 10

Hello after i isolated the virus in my fault i still got the message coming up on my desktop. So i went into Msconfig Utility and found the startup file. It says GPSFIU, manufacturer unknown,Rundll32 then the rest of the directory i mention before with nkqll at the end after that file name. Its on my registration as well. I have unchecked it at the moment and it has stopped coming up on my desktop. Shall i leave it at that? Is there anyway i can trace it thanks for any help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…