Desktop Images Won't open

number1barnacle 23:23 09 Jul 03

Help!!!!!!!Iv'e done somthing recently that stops me from opening the images I put on the desktop from my camera. I had them stored in 'My Documents' and I could open them with one click to veiw and minimise so I could call them as I wanted. This function has now stopped. I need this for my eBay auctions..
Any help would be gratefully accepted.

GrahamP 01:24 10 Jul 03

I don't have an answer but this might serve to get you more attention.

What program did they open in? Is this program still available, working correctly, associated with the correct file types?

What happens when you click on an image now?

What do you mean you "put them on the desktop" and you "stored them in my documents"? simply that you keep them in My Documents, which you access from the desktop?

More information will probably get you an answer.

Best of luck.

hugh-265156 01:32 10 Jul 03

do you have software that came with the camera? is it installed?

try right clicking the image and choose open with and then select a program from the list or browse to choose one, like windows picture and fax viewer for instance.

number1barnacle 23:21 10 Jul 03

Thanks for your help huggyg71 & GrahamP. It must be sods law....I got so fed up with the problem, I decided to empty 'My Doccuments' soon after I posted help..
On my next session low and behold every thing was back to normal.
I can only assume that a programe in 'My Documents' was the reason I could not open the images.
Cheers...And thanks..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…