Desktop Icons

Teknik 21:09 01 Feb 03

Up until now I've had no trouble at all with booting up my pc, but now when the desktop loads one of my icons ( for adaware) begins as a file icon and after a few secs changes to the original 'pretty pretty' icon it was meant to be. What has caused this? Can I cure it? Help would be appreciated and answered.

Gongoozler 21:13 01 Feb 03

Teknik, I suspect that it is just a matter of the sequence in which Windows is reading the files. It appears to be creating the AdAware shortcut before it has read the .ico file for it, and does some other jobs in between.

Teknik 21:23 01 Feb 03

I guess I don't have to worry about it then; and soon I shall be changing it to the new version. Once again thanks

tran1 21:40 01 Feb 03

This happens for all of my desktop icons, I posted about it before and was told it was just the way it is. lol

Teknik 10:11 02 Feb 03

thanks tran1 guess I'm just too fussy and I KNOW I'm a perfectionist (female,see lol!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…