Desktop Icon's

Enoch 13:36 20 Dec 06

I have changed my desktop and now the colours of the icon names cannot be clearly seen. I have looked but cannot find how to change the colour of the words under the icons. Any pointers to how to do it would be appreciated

Technotiger 13:39 20 Dec 06
  anskyber 13:48 20 Dec 06
  GroupFC 14:05 20 Dec 06

that's a useful link - thanks - bookmarked!

rawprawn 14:32 20 Dec 06

If they are Blue Right click on the desktop/ select arrange icons/ untick "Lock Web Items on desktop"

Enoch 14:57 20 Dec 06

I am obviously a bit thick. I don't want to change anything except the colour of the words not the icons. Currently the captions are white out of background, I want to make them black onto the background and I still cannot work out how do make the colour change

anskyber 15:03 20 Dec 06

Do not think you can do it in XP Enoch but there is a utility mentioned click here but I have not used it.

Enoch 15:18 20 Dec 06

anskyber------I have tried registering with both my UK and my USA email addresses and I cannot get in. Never mind, I will continue as is. Thanks anyway for trying

Technotiger 15:40 20 Dec 06

click here

Cheers

Enoch 16:47 20 Dec 06

Technotiger------thanks pal, that works for me!

Enoch 16:48 20 Dec 06

Technotiger------thanks pal, that works for me!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…