desktop help

jambones 20:00 23 Jun 05

Dear Sir, I hope this letter is OK. I do gaming such as Rome Total War because at sixtytwo years of age it is easier than setting out thousands of small soldiers on tables and that depending on the weather. With all the Mods available but set to different versions of the same game my question is can I have more than one version of the game or any game on my desktop without one interfering with the other? For example the original game now has two major mods available but on installation these overwrite the former and can only be on my desktop as either one or the other. I have been told that it is possible to have all the versions but as to how to programme this I do not know. Is there anyone there who can advise me on this? Yours, Jambones.

VoG II 20:09 23 Jun 05

Hi it isn't a good idea to post multiple threads click here

If your question isn't answered, respond to it yourself with "bump" or "help me please" or whatever to bring it to the top of the board.

I can't see any reason why you can't install more than one version. During installation, specify a different folder for the game to go in. I could nvisage this causing confusion unless you rename desktop shortcuts so it is obvious which one is which.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…