Desktop Background

Molly_Don 18:28 16 Sep 08

At present I have the traditional windows desktop but would like to change it to something different, is there a safe site I can download something from and is it a straight forward download, I'm frightened of dwnloading anything in case additional programmes like malware / spyware sneak onto my system.

chub_tor 18:51 16 Sep 08

It's not necessary to download any pictures unless you really want to as you can use your own pictures from a camera, a scanner or from the Windows samples that are supplied. Have you not got any nice pictures in your My Pictures folder? Just right click on one of them and from the dropdown menu select Set as Desktop Background

Molly_Don 19:01 16 Sep 08

Chub

No, I don't have any pictures to upload, I've not got anything in my picturs.

So, if I see a nice picture I like on the net, I just right click on it, and select set as background?

mrwoowoo 19:41 16 Sep 08

You won't get anything nasty from just saving a pic and setting it as a background.
You can trust this site though,if you're a bit nervous.
click here
I usually save the pictures i like to my pc first and then set as background from there.Easier to swap them about.

Molly_Don 19:59 16 Sep 08

I've done what you suggest mrwoowoo

thx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009