//some 3rd party need geo

Designing web buttons

Boy Zone 19:38 26 Jan 05

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good package to help mne with the design of good buttons (animated)for the use within my web.
I have seen some on the web for $19 plus, but are they any good?
I'm very new to web design and I just thought that to make life easy...
I've seen some of your web designs and I just envy your skill.
I have Dreamweaver MX and still getting to know how to use this.
I don't know any code.
Regards

Taran 01:17 27 Jan 05

Instead of playing with a button generating program, why not experiment with the built in Flash animated buttons that Dreamweaver has ?

Click on Insert, go down to Media and select Flash Button. You can choose from a bunch of different shapes and colours and you add your own text, alter the font size, style and colour as well as the button background colour.

You can join the Macromedia Exchange for free which allows you to access loads of Dreamweaver add-ons, one of which is a Flash button pack with extra designs.

Content for your site is the thing you should concentrate on rather than buttons. To be honest, I've yet to see a button generator I'd be entirely happy to recommend and most of them are template driven.

Any good image editor, your time and a dash of imagination are all that is really needed and you can create your own buttons.

Dreamweaver features excellent support for rollover effects, where you can use two different images to create a hover effect when your site visitors move their cursor over your buttons.

Boy Zone 09:43 27 Jan 05

This is want I really appreciate about PCA and the forum members. A good clear responce.
Thanks for your reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…