Demon internet

kingussie 15:50 07 Oct 05

Does anyone else have problems with VERY slow download speeds from Demon Broadband come 3 PM...Is it USA coming on line

Jackcoms 17:00 07 Oct 05

Probably.

Use click here for speed tests throughout the day.

kingussie 19:46 07 Oct 05

HAVE USED THIS AND CONFIRMS SLOW BUT WHAT CAN ONE DO. uNDERSTAND dEMON NOT INTERESTED

Jackcoms 20:47 07 Oct 05

Please don't use capitals - it's shouting.

There's probably nothing you can do, although sometimes some in-depth PC housekeeping helps.

Nonny 17:06 08 Oct 05

Demon are being very naughty. They are advertising download speeds of UP TO 2mbps on there website for Home, Home/Office new customers. I have been with them since early this year. In late August they gave me a free upgrade to 2mbps. This was OK until a few weeks ago when my connection went down for 1 1/2 days. Phoning them was no help.When the connection came back it was 1.1mbps but speedtest produced download speeds of between 156kbps and 964kbps at various times of the day. I spent a lot of money phoning their helpdesk with the results of a number of speedtests and trying to get some sense out of them. They kept blaming BT.It was a waste of time and money. When my contract runs out I will be off even if it returns to 2mbps. Look at click here A couple of weeks ago there was an article about this problem with Demon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…