Delta toolbar infection

Blubottle 18:30 PM 11 May 13

Hi, I have got the dreaded Delta toolbar infection and to date what ever I have tried has not worked,Spyhunter detects it along with a collection of other pests but after the scan it asks for about £20 for the licence to activate the removal tool.Is there another way ? regards

lotvic 18:47 PM 11 May 13

Free removal instructions http://malwaretips.com/blogs/delta-toolbar-virus/

In step 3 the free registry cleaner, ADWCLEANER, I'm not familiar with, I would suggest using free CCleaner which a lot on here use.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:32 PM 11 May 13

Its not an infection

you get it because it often comes packaged with something else you have downloaded e.g. Freemake Video

Never use Express install when downloading something as this will automatically install this type of unwanted software.

Always use custom install and you can untick the option to install this software.

Delta_Search 15:50 PM 12 May 13

I am from Delta Search Support Department. I am sorry to hear about your frustrations with the removal of Delta Search, but I can assure you that it is not an infection. I can help you take care of it right away. Please send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you the removal instructions.

Blubottle 07:51 AM 15 May 13

Hi delta search, Thanks for the removal instruction's they seem to have worked, you say it is not an infection if so why was it coupled with a browser jamming program for want of a better description, this would not let me remove it via the normal uninstall process from control panel.

lotvic 14:31 PM 15 May 13

A forum is where information should be shared with all, not passed privately via email.

It would seem that 'Delta_Search' is not 'forum friendly'.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay