Delta-Homes bug will not die!!!!!

TonyTT 20:45 26 Mar 15

Hi

My PC has been infected with the Delta-Homes bug. I have done everything that is suggested on various web-sites......and I can find no sign of it. However, it hijacks my browser still.

Help.

Is there any programme that will just check my whole computer and get rid of it once and for all?

Free would be better as I would rather not pay for something just to deal with this.

And why the hell does Norton not stop this????

Thanks.

bumpkin 20:50 26 Mar 15

Try this click here

lotvic 21:58 26 Mar 15

You inadvertently gave it permission to install.

Read through and then follow all the steps on this guide, (all the programs needed are the free versions) click here

NortonSupport 06:17 27 Mar 15

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble. These programs are known as PUP or Potentially Unwanted Program and they get attached to your browser. Please follow the steps in this support article and see if it helps: click here Support

Thanks!

Vineeth Norton

Jagel 14:29 03 Jun 15
  lotvic 14:54 03 Jun 15

SPAM from Jagel

FE Informed

Jollyjohn 16:12 04 Jun 15

Go to add/remove programs and tick the box to "Show updates" wait to be populated. Scroll down and look for last Internet explorer update and uninstall it. This will roll back IE to the last version and remove the hijacker. Run malwarebytes, or similar, reboot and you can update IE again.

Albatros1 18:08 29 Jun 15

Hi. You can use adwcleaner. I did it with Spyhunter. Site: click here regards from Venlo

Best

lotvic 21:28 29 Jun 15

SPAM from Albatros1, with German link

FE Informed

Albatros1 20:22 30 Jun 15

Was bedeutet spam from Albatros? Ich habe so Delta gelöscht. Zuerst habe ich mit dem ADWcleaner versucht. Es hat geklappt, aber das Zeichen ist in der Taskleiste geblieben. Dann habe ich mit dem Spyhunter entfernt. Das stimmt-da muss man bezahlen.Das habe ich vergessen zu sagen.Aber Delta ist jetzt gelöscht.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now