Delreb Set up on desktop, now what! & 1 more thing

gazmix 16:31 28 Sep 06

Hi
Someone told me to use Delreb (Delete on Reboot) to get rid of some file i cant delete on my pc, be it manually or automatically.
How do i use it!

Also when i press the apostrophe button on my pc i get a bar appearing at the bottom above my taskbar. It has a red box with white cross & a find box with a flashing cursor!
When i write something it makes a peculiar noise & the box goes red, also it says :-
find next, find previous, find all, highlight all & match case with a checkable box!
This has just started happening!

Help please!

terryf 16:36 28 Sep 06

To delete a file, it is sometimes better to go to safe mode by repeatedly pressing f8 when booting, login as administrator and delete the file

gazmix 16:56 28 Sep 06

Terryf i tried that & it won't remove!
I'm more concerned realy with the later query!!
It just happens when i press the apostrophe key!
Gaz

brundle 17:01 28 Sep 06

Assuming you are referring to Firefox, it's the `find text in page` toolbar.

gazmix 22:59 28 Sep 06

Hi
It is to do with firefox, it isn't happening now, but when i pressed the ' button, i got what i explained above!
If it's a find text in toolbar, why haven't i had it before as i've been using firefox for ages!
Bye the way, this coincided with a Zone alarm update!
Coincidence i dunno!
Its not happening now!
How do i activate on my own knowledge the "find text toolbar' ?
Cheers
Gaz

gazmix 22:59 28 Sep 06

Hi
It is to do with firefox, it isn't happening now, but when i pressed the ' button, i got what i explained above!
If it's a find text in toolbar, why haven't i had it before as i've been using firefox for ages!
Bye the way, this coincided with a Zone alarm update!
Coincidence i dunno!
Its not happening now!
How do i activate on my own knowledge the "find text toolbar' ?
Cheers
Gaz

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…