delphi trial period has expired

sixties girl 13:33 26 Nov 03

i have had my computer for 1 year this morning when i logged on and tried to access the control panel all i got was an error message. This module was compiled with a trial version of delphi the trial period has expired. i get the same message when trying to access search,my computer, my pictures and my documents. i thought all these were part of windows xp could anyone please help

spikeychris 13:40 26 Nov 03

Before you can delete the prog from control panel you will have to shut the offender down. From start type msconfig and click the startup tab, untick anything related to Borman or Delphi. Once you have done that reboot and see if you can get into control panel and add/remove progs, if you can uninstall Boreman or Delphi.

johnnyrocker 13:44 26 Nov 03

what does the vendor say about this?

johnny.

Cesar 11:04 29 Nov 03

Where did you buy your computer? Windows XP has it's own Control Panel and has nothing to do with Delphi, if after trying spikeychris suggestion contact the vendor and keep us informed of your progress.

alcudia 22:21 20 Dec 03

If you havn't fixed this yet click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…