dell vs mesh

spanner 07:45 18 Sep 04

Hi some advice please I want to buy a cheap pc I've been looking at dell 2400 2.8ghz pentium 4 at £391 and a mesh m2400 sempron 2400+. The mesh has a 128MB Integrated nVIDIA GeForce 4 Graphic card and the dell a Integrated Intel® Extreme Graphic card. Can I update the dell at a later stage I heard that may be difficult. Cheers

Diodorus Siculus 08:40 18 Sep 04

You should call Mesh and ask them what motherboard is in the machine and if it has an AGP slot - if it has you should be ok with the upgrade. If not, you may have a spare PCI slot into which you can put a PCI graphics card.

rawprawn 10:30 18 Sep 04

I don't know for sure about upgrading that model of Dell, I have a 4300 and there is no problem there in fact Dell tell you how in the handbook. I am well pleased with my Dell and it also came with a full XP disc which I have found invaluable.If you are worried ask Dell. As Diodorus Siculus says if you are considering Mesh check carefully because of the problems occurring. Just type Mesh into PCA search and you will find a multitude if information.

spanner 17:34 20 Sep 04

Many thanks for the advice I looked through the messages on Mesh and Dell and I have just ordered the computer from Dell

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…