Dell Printer

mike1967 14:02 23 Apr 05

Hi got a Dell 720 anyone know what this printer was before Dell rebranded it as there own, and what do I have to do to it so it can take take normal cartridges not the over priced Dell ones.
I think I've heard before there are extra TABs in the cradle for the cartridges

Curio 14:33 23 Apr 05

I think you will find they are Lexmark printers re-badged. Have a look at their site

pj123 16:02 23 Apr 05

Yes it is a rebadged Lexmark. Unfortunately, the cartridges have also been modified so the normal Lexmark cartridges will not fit. But it seems you can get the cartridges T0601 and T0602 from:

click here

spuds 16:11 23 Apr 05

I think that you will find the Dell 720 is a rebadged Lexmark Z23 or similar. The Dell cartridges and holders have been slightly modified, so that you purchase replacements from Dell, so the Lexmark cartridges may not fit. You can modify, but it is a simple job to refill, costs about £1.50 to do this yourself.

If you want to purchase new or compatibles, then check out these people click here who stock both Lexmark and Dell cartridges.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…