Dell Laptops - Good or Bad?

Cous Cous 21:59 02 Jun 03

I am thinking of replacing my desktop with a laptop , and am interested to know how people rate Dell. All comments welcome, good or bad. Thanks

well at work we have 16 dell laptops and have been using them for a yearand the administrator / tech guy says that they are ok.
We use them in the community getting pcs to people that have never used them both young and old so they do get a bita fare bit of a bashing. nothing bad so far/
but i did see a laptop in safeway a few weeks ago cant remember the make but it was only 599 seemed a good price.
And also Lidl on occasions have stonking laptops for only 999 cant remeber the make but the specs are high with loads of extras,
hope this helps

Cous Cous 22:33 02 Jun 03

Thanks, that's reasuring. I have seen many other higher spec laptops, but I am hoping that what I sacrafice in quantity I will make up for with quality!? Any more advice anyone?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…