Dell inspiron 1501 crashing, Ati related, HELP!

stephen0205 19:40 05 Jan 08

My laptop was running so slow lately, but workin, so i reformted it, installed all my software, and it crashed everytime the graphics is challeneged, going online playing videos, sometimes the screen flickers black and then shows a Ati message saying VPU recovery and asks to send error report, which it doesnt do, just disapears, then after a little while the screen will go black and thats it, wont do anythin, cans see the screen, fine after a restart, but wont last an hour without doin this aleast 3 times. I have all the proper dell drivers installed and conigured to best performace using the crystal controll center

If anyone can help please, i would apreciate it

citadel 20:24 05 Jan 08

sounds like graphics driver, you can get the driver from ati.amd.com/support you need to know what card you have eg x300 mobility.

stephen0205 21:11 05 Jan 08

the card is a ati xpress 1150, and it is the rite drivrs from dells website for the card

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…