Dell Dimension 4600

addwon 17:01 14 Sep 04

I am a very inexperienced user.and appear to have lost the Dell Solution centre program,which was pre-installed,clicking on the Dell icon brings up the opening page but apart from displaying my shortcuts etc.the message Page cannot be displayed is shown for all other options,I am not sure which CDs I should use to reinstall the program, can anyone find the time to help

Diodorus Siculus 17:07 14 Sep 04

What titles are on the CDs you got with the machine? There should be one that offers you the option to install the software again without any problems.

addwon 17:15 14 Sep 04

Diodorus Siculus

The Discs I have my eye on are Dell Dimension Eurotools 1 and 2

Diodorus Siculus 17:21 14 Sep 04

OK - what happens when you put the first into the drive? Was there any documentation with the machine?

rawprawn 17:30 14 Sep 04

I don't mean to but in, but I don't think that you can get it back from any of the supplied discs. I lost mine the first time I crashed together with that nice Dell Blue desktop. I have reinstalled completely several times and Dell solution centre has never reappeared. It is not a great deal of use in my opinion, but if you really want it back I would suggest contacting Dell support. Diodorus Siculus If you find you can solve the problem I appologise for these comments, and bear in mind my Dell is Dimension 4300 so I could be wrong.

Diodorus Siculus 18:02 14 Sep 04

rawprawn - good of you to butt in! You know what's what. :-}

addwon 18:36 14 Sep 04

Diodorus Siculus and rawprawn

Thanks for your interest I will leave will leave the Solution centre as it is for now

sicknote 20:00 14 Sep 04

Can you not Log in here with your service tag and find the software

click here.

Not to sure if this link to solution center works as i had to login to get it

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos